1. Connect your DESK 5000 to the INTERNET. Insert the one end of your Ethernet Cable into the port labelled ETH on the Multi-port box.
2. Plug the other end of the Ethernet Cable into the router, switch, hub, or internal wiring.
Powering up your DESK 5000
3. Insert the Power Cable round connector into the circular port labelled with the Power symbol on the Multi-port Box.
4. The Adaptor box and the Power Cable should already be connected. Verify that the connection is tight.
5. Plug the Power Cable into a power source. We highly recommend using a power bar equipped with surge protection.
6. The terminal will power up, cycle through the applications, and display the Main Screen when ready to process transactions.