Go to your Merchant Dashboard > Settings > Order Settings
When a preparation time is set, it will display to customers on the landing page of your platform to show how long their order is likely to take to complete. This is applicable for both Dine-in and Collection orders.
With collection, the prep time determines the next available time slot for collection. Collection slots are every 15 mins. Therefore if a customer goes to order at 9:30am with a 20 minute prep time, the 9:45 slot would not be possible to select and the customer would be shown the next available collection time, which would be 10am.
This is where you can control what services your customers can use. Use the toggles to determine if table service, delivery and pickup are available.
If table service is enabled, you will need to ensure you have set up Venue Areas in the Venue Areas tab
If pickup is enabled, customers can place orders and select a time slot during your opening times to come to the venue and collect their orders.
If Delivery is enabled, you can set the following additional settings:
- Delivery Time - this will display to customers on your Yoello platform to let them know how long their order is likely to take to be delivered. This Delivery Time will also determine the next available time slot for delivery orders. For example, if the Delivery Time is set at 45 mins then the next available time slot that a customer will be able to select for delivery will be in 45 mins time.
- Delivery Fee - if you set a Delivery Fee, this value will be displayed to customers who view the delivery menu and will also be added to each delivery order that is placed - please note, this must be entered in whole cents, e.g. $2.50 would need to be entered as 250.
- Delivery Minimum Order Value - If you set a Delivery Minimum Order Value, this value will be displayed to customers who view the delivery menu. Customers will be unable to place an order for delivery if their cart value is less than the minimum order value - please note, this must be entered in whole cents, e.g. $5.00 would need to be entered as 500.
- Delivery Radius- this is the maximum distance to which you travel for deliveries in km. When a customer accesses the delivery menu, they are prompted to enter their postcode to see if the venue is within reach.
- If the customer is within the radius set then this is confirmed and they can proceed to view the menu.
- If the customer is outside the radius set then they will see an error message letting them know they cannot order for delivery
Pre-Ordering for Delivery & Pickup
This toggle allows you to control whether customers can place an order before you are open for that day, to be delivered or picked up within your opening times. Please note this is currently only available for orders to be placed later that same-day and not multiple days in advance.